ARCHY.CH is a website destinated to share free information about BIM, INNOVATION, and NEWS.
Some points that will be analyzed
- Tutorial videos, tips and tricks for divers software as Revit, Dynamo, Navisworks, Rhinoceros & Grasshopper;
- Links from different sources of professionals specialized in new architectural designs;
- Display examples that present innovation the latest architectural designs and what is able of developing with an architecture of the extreme;
- Researches and studies on how to develop an organic architecture by applying high tech;
- Researches on the latest technology and the new materials used in the most recent architectural designs.
Building Information Modeling
I think that the best architectural designs are all those that have achieved a harmonious combination of several factors, such as having comfortable environments that are optimally adapted for their uses, beautiful forms that provide variables in different spatial perspectives, the correct use of traditional and new materials, luminous contrasts and tonalities, as well as a study of the colors that reinforce these sensations.
When someone goes through the interior of a good architecture or simply observes it from the outside, it should always provide the feeling that this space is unique and make you feel comfortable being in that place.
There are many paths that allow us to achieve an excellent architectural design such as the good use of tools that are found in particular computer programs directly linked to BIM or Algorithms, but it is also very important to observe and study some innovative architectural designs, which can be found in different parts of the world, as well as attention should be paid to the new materials and technology that are currently being used and observe what the new trends are.